Hilton Stockholm Slussen is looking for a creative Marketing coordinator with great communication skills who wants to be part of an international organization. Hilton is a global leading hotel company with over 6000 hotels in more than 100 countries. Hilton Stockholm Slussen is located with a view over the old town. In addition to the 289 guest rooms and large meeting & event facilities, we operate bar and restaurants
To be successful in this role you want to be close to the business and enjoy a variety of marketing and communications responsibilities. You thrive on collaboration with other departments to ensure a success.
You see yourself as an outgoing person with great communication skills. You enjoy and are comfortable working with different social media platforms as well as other online channels.
Together with the Commercial Director you will ensure our communication and marketing is current and in line with Hilton guidelines.
To thrive with us we see that you enjoy and want to:
- Create marketing initiatives to attract customers on a local and international level
- Ensure the hotels online presence on social media is current
- Manage content on the hotel’s websites and social media together with the commercial team and the F&B outlet manager.
- Manage Hilton Stockholm Slussen’s online profile on third party booking and event sites, and Hilton Honors.
- Be responsible for responding to guest comments and enquiries on our different online platforms including our internal guest survey
- Support different events held by the hotel
Qualifications – What Are We Looking For
Preferably 1 year work experience within a marketing department or similar. You might be new to marketing and looking to develop further.
It would be beneficial if you have a degree in marketing, communications or similar.
- You enjoy and have a good ability to be creative
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English, both speech and writing.
- Good ability to structure, prioritize and follow up.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. We are a purpose led company with a strong focus on sustainability.
Our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Thrive at Hilton is our Team Member Value Proposition. It supports the well-being and performance of our Team Members with industry-leading benefits, recognition and support to meet your professional needs. We are committed to creating a diverse environment where every team member can thrive and be their authentic self.
As a Hilton team member you will enjoy access to GO Hilton, team member travel program with discounted rates at hotels all over our beautiful world.
Other team member benefits offered at Hilton and Hilton Stockholm Slussen includes:
- Hilton University courses including development programs such as Harvard for your development.
- Access to ComPsych Employee Assistance Program with free local counselling for mental wellness, family and other personal problem as well as support with financial advice
- Local health insurance
- Local pension benefits
- Free access to the local gym
- Parental Pay
For any questions about the job, please do not hesitate to reach out to Thomas Spruijt, Commercial Director on email: Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing