Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Send message to "Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts"Please login to send a private message
An IHG® Hotel. Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts offer full-service hotels for the modern business traveler. We’re committed to your productivity, rejuvenation, and success.
With nearly 400 hotels located in major urban centers, gateway cities and resort destinations in more than 60 countries, we are everywhere you need to be.
Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts is part of IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group). Book with us and become an IHG® Rewards Club member.
Receiving Clerk / Pre Opining
1 month ago
A Receiving Clerk will manage the goods and deliveries moving in and out of the hotel and will ensure that these deliveries reach the appropriate destinations and logged according to the company's purchasing and procurement standards.What will I be doing?As Receiving Clerk, you will accept and control all incoming deliveries, maintaining an optimal goods inventory, correct storage and issue of goods. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Read more
- Acceptance and close control of all incoming goods in respect of volume and quantity
- Enter all internal goods movements into the computer system daily
- Carry out monthly inventories with Controlling; ensure orderliness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
- Responsible for acceptance and rough checks on all items entering the hotel by volume and quality
- Issue immediate complaints
- Ensure that all articles reach their place of destination immediately
- Ensure orderly acceptance and passing on of events material and its return from the ramp
- Loan and empties return from the warehouse carried out independently
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Previous receiving experience with stock control responsibility
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
Application deadline closed.